GET STARTED NOW!
This workbook + Audio Guide teaches you how to build a strong relationship with God and how to hear his voice to better understand your purpose.
Are you sick of...
- Feeling stuck in your spiritual walk?
- Struggling with getting started as a new christian?
- Not getting anywhere in your relationship with God?
- Lacking confidence in yourself and your purpose?
- Confident in who you are and what your purpose is
- In a solid relationship with God
- Navigating in your purpose
Is this for me? This is for you if...
- You have no clue how to build a relationship with God
- You have attended church before but you’ve lost the desire to be in God’s presence
- You have tried to read the bible, but you don’t understand it
- You have a desire to get closer to God
- You struggle to hear from God
- You know God wants more from you, but you don’t know how to read the signs
What's included In The workbook?
- Believe: Break down the barriers of what’s hindering your belief in God. Learn the basics of salvation and what it means to be a christian.
- Surrender: Understand what it means to truly give it all to God. Learn the basic principles of trusting God to lead your life.
- Read: Learn how to incorporate daily reading habits of the Bible that you can actually understand.
- Study: Learn the basic techniques of dividing the word of God.
- Sacrifice: Discover methods to help you purge your life of all things that do not glorify God.
- Practice: Incorporate daily exercises into your life to live more like christ each day.
WHAT ELSE COMES WITH THIS WORKBOOK?
- Judgement free support from other women on the same journey
- Access to ask me questions throughout the entire process
- Six audio guides to walk you through each topic
This workbook teaches you how to build a strong relationship with God and how to hear his voice to better understand your purpose.
- Basic understanding of what it means to be a christian
- Know how to connect and hear from god
- More confidence to walk in your purpose
-Celahiah Daniels, Figure It Out E.Course Participant
"I feel like you're my older sister and mentor. I would love for other women to feel that inspiration from you! I loved everything. I wish it was longer because I enjoyed it so much!This course kept me excited and on my toes. I couldn't stop thinking of what we learned." You will leave this course feeling more confident about your passions. Fatima is personable, inspiring, and understanding. It's a space for women to share, learn, and grow. I can't wait for future courses!
"You helped with building confidence by starting with looking at myself honestly and to identifying and fixing the root of the problem. I would say that you are definitely easy to talk to and work with. I liked how encouraging and relatable you are and how you use personal experiences and was able to identify the underlying issue and came up with multiple solutions. Also, I liked how you not only gave advice and tips for specific topics but you encouraged interaction and allow me to ask questions. I felt comfortable being open and honest with you. Also, you were consistent and kind from start to finish."
— Brianne Miller: Clarity Session & E.Course Participant
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.